Featured Content from Ebay


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Been playing through Castlevania Harmony of Despair lately

Hey guys, sorry it has been a while since posting last (btw, this is not the only blog I have as I have several other ones as well, both here on Blogspot as well as a blog at Instant Blog Subscribers).  Anyways, I recently got the full version of the game, Castlevania Harmon of Despair and it is definitely a classic in my opinion.



I am actually currently on level 6 in the game (technically the last level of the game unless if you have the DLC levels), and I do have to admit that it is pretty fun and challenging too.  Currently, I've been playing through the game as Shamoa (a female mage), though I will probably play through as other characters as well over time.  The game is pretty fun and is defintely a must for Castlevania fans (especially if you enjoyed titles like Symphony of the Night, Dawn of Sorrow, Portriat of Ruin and Order of Eclessia). 

Cool features in Harmony of Despair:
  • 6 levels long (though there are 5 DLC levels that you can add too, for much longer gameplay)
  • Multiple players to choose from, such as Shamoa, Soma, Alucard, Jonathan, Charlotte, as well as other castlevania characters (some can even be downloaded too, like Richter and Simon Belmont)
  • Huge boss fights (especially on levels 2 and 3), by the way, they do get progressively more challengeing as you go along, especially on the battles against Death and later Dracula)
  • Has both single player and multiplayer mode
  • Lots of power ups and treasure chests.
I will post more detailed review about this game later, but I am definitely a fan so far.  By the way, if you are struggling on the single player mode, I recommend trying the multiplayer mode as it is usually easier on multiplayer mode (especially when you have a bunch of people in your party).

No comments:

Post a Comment