Featured Content from Ebay


Friday, June 24, 2011

New Super Mario Bros Wii Death Montage - World 1



You know, I recently bought New Super Mario Bros Wii for the Nintendo Wii and learned that there are lots of ways Mario, Luigi and Toad can die in this game.  In this video, I shared above, it showcases some hillarious ways Mario and his buddies can lose.  By the way, I found that the game is much easier on one or 2 player mode over 4 player mode, though 4 player mode can be much more humorous. By the way, you know what is interesting about this video is that all of the deaths seem to take place in World 1, and the game does get progressively tougher as you advance each world, with worlds 7 and 8 being the toughest.  It will be interesting to see if the players in this video make it all the way to the end (btw, I beat the final boss myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment