I am actually currently on level 6 in the game (technically the last level of the game unless if you have the DLC levels), and I do have to admit that it is pretty fun and challenging too. Currently, I've been playing through the game as Shamoa (a female mage), though I will probably play through as other characters as well over time. The game is pretty fun and is defintely a must for Castlevania fans (especially if you enjoyed titles like Symphony of the Night, Dawn of Sorrow, Portriat of Ruin and Order of Eclessia).
Cool features in Harmony of Despair:
- 6 levels long (though there are 5 DLC levels that you can add too, for much longer gameplay)
- Multiple players to choose from, such as Shamoa, Soma, Alucard, Jonathan, Charlotte, as well as other castlevania characters (some can even be downloaded too, like Richter and Simon Belmont)
- Huge boss fights (especially on levels 2 and 3), by the way, they do get progressively more challengeing as you go along, especially on the battles against Death and later Dracula)
- Has both single player and multiplayer mode
- Lots of power ups and treasure chests.