|Random picture from Castlevania Dracula X - in this scene, Richter Belmont fights the evil Count Dracula in a final boss battle|
By the way, here is a Youtube video showing off one gamer's favorite 15 boss battles in the series:
4. Sims 2 (PSP version)
- Living in a haunted house infested with 3 ghosts (including a ghostly maid named, Emily), 2 of which will try to scare the heck out your character if you enter in the rooms they are in.
- Interacting with aliens
- Solving a wear wolf mystery
- Side quests involving a wierd cult that worships cows (seems to be a parody of golden calf worshipers from the book of Exodus in the bible as well as the Baal religion).
- Stopping a mad scientist that wants to take over
and many other features.
Sims 2 for PSP was definitely an interesting title in the Sims series and is definitely one to check out if you are into the paranormal stuff.
5. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 - especially the Halloween Town level
Above is a random video from Youtube showing off the Halloween Town level in Kingdom Hearts. While the Kingdom Hearts series is not really halloween oriented per se, they definitely have some elements that make them halloweenish, especially the halloween town level. By the way, this version is not to be confused for the "Halloween Town" from the movie, Halloween Town (the one with Debbie Reynolds and Kimberly Brown). It is the one from "Nightmare before Christmas". You play as Sora, Goofy, and Donald and as you can see, they dress up in costumes and set out on a series of quests to save the day with hordes of heartless (those shadowy creatures you fight) as well as the evil Oogie Boogie trying to take over. It is definitely a spooky level to play through, with gouls, people dressed up in costumes, spooky music playing in the background, pranksters you have to defeat (the trio), etc. At the end of the level is a huge boss fight against Oogie Boogie himself. There is also a Halloween Town level in Kingdom Hearts 2 as well by the way. In that version, not only does Sora have to face Oogie Boogie again, he also sets out to save the day in Christmas town as well. By the way, Halloween Town is not the only Halloween theme in the Kingdom Hearts series. Other ones includes:
- Fighting heartless creatures. These are shadowy creatures that constantly hunt Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their aventures throughout the series
- Disney villians. Reminds me of the ones featured in "Disney's Trick or Treat".
- Malificient boss fights. In fact in the first game, as in the movie "Sleeping Beauty", after you defeat her original form, she turns into a huge dragon and you have to defeat her dragon form as well.
- The End of the World level. The final level in the game was pretty eerie. You even fight that horned dude from Fantasia as well and revisit worlds you have played through early in the game too.
- Final Boss against Ansem, especially his final form where he is this huge beast that you have to defeat.
- The seven wonders quest in Twilight town. Didn't some of them seem to be very real for Roxas (like the one where you have to fight a clone of Roxas or where you are investigating a wall in an alleyway and someone tries to hit balls at Roxas from the otherside of the wall.